Posted by: Metastorm PR on: June 17, 2009
SAP users are currently in the midst of planning upgrades to the latest version of the software, SAP ERP 6.0, many wanting to do so to start using Netweaver capabilities.
In that context, Metastorm today announced Metastorm ProVision Connect for SAP – a comprehensive interface between the Metastorm ProVision enterprise architecture and business process analysis suite and SAP Solution Manager. The software is a more efficient and cost-effective means to upgrade SAP and companies are looking to start such EA and process modeling projects as they’re doing major work on the ERP system.
Attesting to the usefulness of Metastorm ProVision Connect, Jens Steuer, Solution Practice Principal at Hewlett-Packard GmbH said: “Now with the economy in a downturn and companies tightening IT budgets and scrutinizing every project, our ability to accelerate the deployment of SAP solutions, minimize rework, and maximize business results is more critical than ever before.”
The full news release can be found on the Metastorm site here.
Highlights of Metastorm ProVision Connect for SAP customers and integrators include:
• Model SAP solutions in a business-friendly modeling tool and, if desired, within the broader context of the business strategy, business architecture (including end-to-end processes) and technology architecture.
• Understand the broader relationships, and impact, of SAP components to people, broader processes and other systems so that solutions can be implemented with lower risk.
• Implement SAP solutions in a manner that clearly considers, and complies with, any legal and regulatory requirements.
• Test process designs through advanced simulation and process analysis capability to avoid poorly informed, suboptimal and costly process changes.
• Allow easy reuse of, and collaboration around, process knowledge and documentation.
• Deploy processes and associated updates to SAP Solution Manager quickly for execution.
• Bring SAP processes and related components back into Metastorm ProVision for ongoing analysis and refinement.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Adaptive Case Management Analyst Credentials Business Process Analysis (BPA) Business Process Management (BPM) Business Process Outsourcing Business Transformation Capability Mapping Case360 Case Management CIO Cloud Computing content management Cost Cutting Customers customer service Customer Testimonial Videos Enterprise Architecture (EA) Enterprise Content Management Enterprise Information Management Events Federal Government Financial Services Forrester Gartner Gartner Symposium/ITxpo Global 360 Government Solutions Green IT guest blogger Healthcare Integration & MFT IT Spending Legal life sciences ME2009 User Conference Metastorm Metastorm BPM Metastorm Enterprise Metastorm Integration Manager Metastorm M3 Metastorm ProVision Metastorm Smart Business Workspace Microsoft Mobile New Client Matter Intake OpenText OpenText Business Process Solutions Operational Excellence Partners Process Improvement Risk & Compliance Smart Process Applications SOA social bpm UC2010 UC2011 Uncategorized Webinars & Events
© 2009 Metastorm | All Rights Reserved